How to change the look of ui-dropdown

As usually, I need an help!
I'm using tables and ui-dropdown to generate the structure of my home:

• floor:room = ground floor:kitchen; first floor:bathroom (...)
    and the same technique to match elements (such as sockets, lights, sensors, etc.) to the rooms.

Data are stored in SQLite, a, and the procedure works correctly.

The problem is only "aesthetic"...!

ui-dropdown|433x500

In the dropdown , is it possible to decrease the spacing between the elements of the list, the background color and add a frame?
I had no major problems with the table. I changed the CSS: .tabulator-header { font-size: 13px !important; }.
Unfortunately I failed with the ui-dropdown

LR

I don't know the answer to your question, but could you correct the thread subject please, there is a bit of typo there :slight_smile:

Here's the starting point for you :slight_smile:

[{"id":"ef6a72c1.f7444","type":"ui_template","z":"9038de34.04db3","group":"110f893b.a0f1d7","name":"","order":1,"width":0,"height":0,"format":"<style>\n   .nr-dashboard-theme md-select-menu md-option {\n        background-color: #333333;\n        color: #eeeeee;\n        height:24px;\n    }\n    .nr-dashboard-theme md-select-menu md-option:nth-child(even) {\n        background-color: #3c3c3c;\n    }\n\n</style>","storeOutMessages":true,"fwdInMessages":true,"resendOnRefresh":true,"templateScope":"global","x":460,"y":520,"wires":[[]]},{"id":"110f893b.a0f1d7","type":"ui_group","name":"Default","tab":"7179c13.0628d4","order":13,"disp":true,"width":"6","collapse":false},{"id":"7179c13.0628d4","type":"ui_tab","name":"Dashboard","icon":"dashboard","order":1,"disabled":false,"hidden":false}]
<style>
   .nr-dashboard-theme md-select-menu md-option {
        background-color: #333333;
        color: #eeeeee;
        height:24px;
    }
    .nr-dashboard-theme md-select-menu md-option:nth-child(even) {
        background-color: #3c3c3c;
    }
</style>

Grazie mille!
Thanks for your help!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.