How to clear Dashboard 2 cache

I've been experimenting with a UI-Scoped template node using Teleport to display status icons. Even after deleting the template node, my dashboard still shows data I've placed there, and I can't clear it. I've created a new template node and posted more data to the top line of the dashboard, and it appears alongside the old data instead of superseding it. Where does dashboard 2 store data, and how do I clear it? I've restarted node red, rebooted the Pi, and tried a different browser, but to no avail.

Susprised that a Node-RED restart hasn't cleared this. That would be the last resort.

I'll try and investigate later, maybe Tuesday.

This may happen with partial deploys, a Full Deploy would have been my first recommendation.

Just tried a full deploy. No difference.

Are you absolutely certain you have not left something in the flows that is doing it?

I had one UI-scoped template node, which I was hacking about with trying to get working. When this problem occurred I disabled it, and created a new template node, but the old data appeared along side the new. I then deleted the disabled node, but the problem remained.

Please use the search feature to search for Teleport to make sure the old template has not somehow remained. If node-red doesn't find it the also use a search utility to search the flows file itself and make sure it only finds the remaining one.

Got it! Hidden away. Deleted and all gone. Thanks.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.