Ikea remote mit deconz with BooleanLogicUltimate

Hi,
I´m new with node red and after trying all night long I think it´s time to ask an expert :slight_smile:

I´ve the Ikea remote (the disk) connected via Deconz and integrated in OpenHab 3. Now I want to control a Logitech Player with that control.

ON/ OFF should be middle button / Brightness should volume and Arrows should be next favorit

Via Openhab2-in node I check the status of my player and when it is off and I push ON/OFF (Code 1002) the player should start playing. When pushing again player stops.
Because of remote code is everytime 1002 (changes only with longpush) I use a deconz-in node.
When I connect it via BooleanLogicUltimate node (If Player is OFF and Push the Button) the BLU node says "received invalid topic" from the player status.

Please help me with the with this error or shows me the hole remote flow :slight_smile:

Thank you

Welcome to the forum @superpedro

Connect a debug node showing what is going into the boolean node and check that the topics match what you have configured in the node. Set the debug node to show Complete Message to make it easier to see the contents.

If you have not already done so, I recommend watching this playlist: Node-RED Essentials. The videos are done by the developers of node-red. They're nice & short and to the point. You will understand a whole lot more in about 1 hour. A small investment for a lot of gain.

Hi,

thanks for the warm welcome.

The link to the essential videos created a perfect base.

Now I could handle the invalid topic error by set an empty topic.

But the BooleanLogicUltimate and the Ultimate interrupt node are working strange. I´m not able to interrupt a flow by sending false. Normaly it has to stop, but if I open it at the start it stays open or when starting closed I could sending true and nothing happens.

I´m using node red with an openhabian installed on a Rasp 4.

I don't use the node, but I thought you had to specify a topic for each logical input.

Show us how you have configured the logic node and what the messages you are sending in look like, and what messages the logic node sends.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.