Is there a maximum number of NORA nodes that can be deployed?

I had 17 NORA nodes deployed, and 9 or so of them connected sucessfully to the NORA server, intermittently.

While at times all 17 nodes connected sucessfully, over time the number connecting varied, which rendered the nodes usable in a random way only.

Sometimes some particular nodes would connect to the NORA server, and at other times other nodes would connect to the NORA server, without me changing any flow / node configuration settings.

There appears to be no particular pattern to which NORA node will randomly connect to the NORA server and when.

I've removed 5 NORA nodes and now have only 12 left deployed, and they all seem to have connected to the NORA server for now.

As things stand NORA, it seems, is not reliable enough to be considered for deployment.

Is there a maximum number of NORA nodes that each user can deploy per API token (user quota)?

Why is it that some NORA nodes connect with the NORA server sometimes, and others don't, when it is known that all can connect, becasue they have all been seen to connect at some time?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.