Is there Thehive nodes?

Hey,

I am new here, and i am investigating Node-Red to see if it makes sense to use or not, and i was wondering if/why there is any TheHive nodes already made by community becouse i couldnt find anything.

Thanks

Welcome to the forums @Noone47,

Lets assume you're referring to the Security Incident platform... at a guess, there are likely implementations in place, but are closed source.

Given the nature of TheHive, and what its platform is - I would have thought business's using Node RED to facilitate Hive operations are not "community" focused.

Example: Most here (or lets say community), use Node RED in a consumer setting.

My business uses Node RED, and it's crucial to our operations, we have developed Nodes specifically for our Business - that are not made available to the public

At the same time - I have developed Nodes for the community, that are not business orientated.

I suppose what I am getting at, is something like TheHive - is not something in the minds of the consumer - can a set of community Nodes be developed? Sure! there is an API for TheHive - so if you want a challenge :smile:

If I have the above incorrect - you might need to detail what you mean by "TheHive"

and once again - welcome to the forums

3 Likes

Thank you for the amazing reply, thats exactly it. I will keep researching the platform and yeah maybe i will take on that challenge for my work =).
Have a great one, and again thank youu.

1 Like

You're welcome...

We're (usually) responsive around here - so anything to help you get going, reach out!

Enjoy the weekend

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.