Looking for way to trigger flow every 3 days at 6am after any reboot

not really sure what combination of nodes to use for this so i'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction. i'd like to trigger a flow at 6am starting the next day after any reboot (or same day if reboot before 6am) and then repeat every 3 days until the next reboot. sorry if i'm overlooking something obvious. any ideas?

Try the inject node set to specific time, 6am. Followed by a delay node, set to rate limit one message per 3 days, and discard intermediate messages.
e.g.

[{"id":"47c4dc2f.7863fc","type":"inject","z":"8d22ae29.7df6d","name":"","props":[{"p":"payload"},{"p":"topic","vt":"str"}],"repeat":"","crontab":"00 12 * * *","once":false,"onceDelay":0.1,"topic":"","payload":"","payloadType":"date","x":160,"y":2660,"wires":[["136d1e93.688f71"]]},{"id":"136d1e93.688f71","type":"delay","z":"8d22ae29.7df6d","name":"","pauseType":"rate","timeout":"5","timeoutUnits":"seconds","rate":"1","nbRateUnits":"3","rateUnits":"day","randomFirst":"1","randomLast":"5","randomUnits":"seconds","drop":true,"x":350,"y":2660,"wires":[[]]}]

yeah, this should work great. thanks!

If you need a second way the bigtimer node will also do what you need

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.