LoRa Node for SX1262 915M Pi Hat

I was curious if anyone is interested in developing a node for raspberry pi hat :

https://www.waveshare.com/wiki/SX1262_915M_LoRa_HAT

I've purchsed two and spent several hours playing around with them, and succeeded with transmissions between the two, on separate raspberry pi's, using the existing LoRaWAN node. However, this isn't intended for this device and once a transmission has been received it seems to lock up the send function on this device and won't send until the flow has been reset. Resetting the flow does fix the problem, however this is timely and unacceptable for communications.

This is my first post, and I'm fairly new to this, so please let me know if I am in the wrong. I've fallen in love with Node-Red and have been using it for several months now.

The intent is to use this to control a light that is outside in a doghouse, however I'd like to be able to check the status also, so send and receive is imperative. I'm most familiar with the Pi and would like to keep it on that platform.

Thanks for any help!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.