LowEndBox Cheap VPS and VPN deals

Please note that this is not a post from LowEndBox. Simply that I've used them to good effect in the past and worth knowing if you need some compute power in the cloud. I don't make anything from this either. :grinning: JK.

If anyone is in the market for a Virtual Private Server or a VPN, worth noting that LowEndBox have some excellent deals on right now.

• CWVPS: 4GB KVM with 60GB SSD + Unmetered Bandwidth for $44.95/Year – Linux or Windows!
  • RackNerd: VPS from $8.49/year! Only $12.79/year for 1GB VPS! Generous Bandwidth and Available in 6 Locations!
  • CloudServer: 8GB VPS with 5TB Bandwidth and 100GB of SSD for $10/month! 5GB Windows VPS for $4.50/month!
  • DediPath: 8GB VPS for $39/year! Wow! Plus Unmetered Bandwidth Dedi Servers Starting at $39/month!

And a deal on PureVPN

2 Likes

It is a great resource for those in the market for cloud computing power. I've used it in the past too and was impressed with the quality of the service.
It's great to hear that they have some killer deals right now, especially for those who are on a budget. The CWVPS 5 deal with 4GB KVM and unmetered bandwidth for $44.95/year is an amazing deal! And if you're looking for more power, the 8GB VPS with 5TB bandwidth and 100GB SSD from CloudServer 4 for $10/month is also a great option.
I also use proxies for price tracking and it's great to know that I can secure my internet connection with PureVPN at the same time.