We deploy our MQTT mosquitto with TLS connetion correctly.
We add a MQTT client on node-red and configure with TLS and made this tests:
- we unchecked the option: 'use key and certicates from local file'. We upload only a ca.crt autosigned and checked the option 'Verify server certificate' and the client connects is OK.
- we remove the previous ca.crt and save again and the client not connect, is OK
- we check the option: 'use key and certicates from local file' and set the path to my certificate ca.crt again and the client connects, is OK
- we change the path previous and set a random file and the client continue connects, whats??, is no OK
- If I upload the cettificastes, where are there save?, in what path of my computer node-red save the certificates uploades?
- In the 4) test previous explained, if a use a random path with a random file the how the client continue be connected, it's impossible isn't it?