MSSQL-PLUS node will not let the flow to do anything

I had this flow running on a windows machine for quiet sometime now. The machine I was running this on crashed and I had a copy of the flows I was using.

When I put everything back, the version of node-red is newer but this is the message I recieve

27 Oct 12:55:10 - [red] Uncaught Exception:
27 Oct 12:55:10 - [error] Error: error:0308010C:digital envelope routines::unsupported
    at new Hash (node:internal/crypto/hash:71:19)
    at Object.createHash (node:crypto:133:10)
    at NTLMResponsePayload.ntHash (C:\Users\posplusadmin\.node-red\node_modules\tedious\lib\ntlm-payload.js:149:19)
    at NTLMResponsePayload.ntv2Hash (C:\Users\posplusadmin\.node-red\node_modules\tedious\lib\ntlm-payload.js:142:23)
    at NTLMResponsePayload.lmv2Response (C:\Users\posplusadmin\.node-red\node_modules\tedious\lib\ntlm-payload.js:130:23)
    at NTLMResponsePayload.createResponse (C:\Users\posplusadmin\.node-red\node_modules\tedious\lib\ntlm-payload.js:72:27)
    at new NTLMResponsePayload (C:\Users\posplusadmin\.node-red\node_modules\tedious\lib\ntlm-payload.js:23:22)
    at Parser.<anonymous> (C:\Users\posplusadmin\.node-red\node_modules\tedious\lib\connection.js:2857:29)
    at Object.onceWrapper (node:events:627:28)
    at Parser.emit (node:events:513:28)

C:\Windows\system32>

Any help would be appriciated.

1. What version of nodejs are you using?

2. What version of mssql-plus are you using?

3. does node-red flows run at all (e.g post the FULL log)

4. can you share a flow that causes this (minimal example only please)?

5. What type of SQL account are you using (SQL account? Windows account?)

6. What version of SQL Server are you connecting to?

7. What does npm list tedious reveal?

cd C:\Users\posplusadmin\.node-red
    npm list tedious

1 Like

@Steve-Mcl

After some research I found out using 16.13.x Nodejs might fix that error and it did.

I have been working on it for a few hours now and right after I put a post here I found a solution.

Thank you for the help anyway.

Kevin.

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know. That is useful feedback.

What version of nodejs were you using before?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.