I made a dashboard for learning IR and RF codes and execute them.
Storage is in mysql.
I have 99% working, but the last part wont .
I like to fill a list node based on devices that are 'learned'and already saved in the mysql database.
So i retrieve the unique names from the devices from mysql and try to fill the list node..
I added the flow and added the different content
I see the structure that comes from mysql is not the right structure for the list node...
orgdevices is the content and structure that works for a list node
sqlnames is the content i get after querying mysql
and payload is the combination between old and new (and does not work)
flow.txt (3.2 KB)