Whilst we're still busy working towards 1.0, we haven't forgotten about the rest of you.
Node-RED 0.20.6 has been published with a small number of fixes.
- Revealing node position needs to account for zoom level Fixes #2172
- stop join tripping up if last message of buffer is blank.
- Improve handling of file upload in request node
- Handle subflow internal node wired to a non-existant node Fixes #2202
- Do not save subflow env vars with blank names
- Don't allow a link node virtual wire to connect to normal port
- Clear HTTP Request node authType when auth disabled Fixes #2215
- Fix parsing of content-type header Fixes #2216
- Fix join node reset issue with merging objects
- Copy data-i18n attribute on TypedInput Fixes #2211