Node-RED 1.2.5 is now available.
A fix in 1.2.4 failed to handle an edge case that wasn't spotted in testing. Thankfully it was spotted very quickly and we've published the fix.
Node-RED 1.2.4 is now available.
Notable fixes include:
- New Russian locale support
- Fixes an issue where custom keyboard shortcuts were being overridden unexpectedly
- Support for displaying bigint types in the Debug sidebar
- Fixes a memory leak handling node status messages with subflows
- Large flows should load quicker in the editor due to other performance improvements around status handling.