Node-RED 2019 Community Survey

This year we're launching our first community survey to get a better sense of how Node-RED is actually being used.

Submissions close on Friday 26th April - Please complete the survey by then!

Please spare us 10 minutes of your time to complete the survey here: https://tiny.cc/NodeRED2019Survey.

1 Like

Just took the survey, great idea! I am looking forward to seeing the results! :grinning:

I'd also like to use this opportunity to say thank you to you, @knolleary, your team and to all contributors who helped building such an amazing and extensible platform!

3 Likes

I second that.... great product (NR), FANTASTIC team, so much devotion in the community ... what's not to like ? nothing ... KUDOS !

Are the headings right for the "what features" table? The order doesn't seem right, Regularly, Sometimes, Never, Rarely, Not heard of it. Never and Rarely are the wrong way round, which could be confusing. I thought I should mention in case those interpreting the results assume they are in the logical order.
Also they should be radio buttons not check boxes. Too late to do anything about now, obviously.