Node-Red and Watson Assistant

Hi,

Please bare with me, this is my first time posting and I'm not sure where else to go for help.

I've made a Node-Red flow that talks to my Chatbot in Watson Assistant. The actual talking works perfectly.

What I am struggling with is how to get the Node-Red side to understand the html I am putting into the Dialogue side. For example, if I want a list, I would normally use the 'options' ability in Watson Assistant, but that doesn't output the 'options' to the Node-Red UI I've made, I get a blank. So I tried using <'ul><'/ul> and <'li><'/li> but now the chat displays all of that, and still not as a list.

"I'm here to help you understand what Emily has done on her Placement this year; the highlights and best bits. You can ask me any of the following, or choose from the list: <'ul><'li>Application<'/li><'li>First Weeks<'/li><'/ul>"

I have put the apostrophees in so you can see the output it gives.

Ideally I want buttons that when clicked bring up the appropriate dialogue from the chatbot.

Is anyone able to help me understand what I'm doing wrong? I feel like its something I've missed on the Node-Red side, that it's not understanding the html that comes over from Watson Assistant.

I am a real newbie to all this, the work I've done to get this far has been using tutorials and labs other people have made, so please give suggestions as simply as possible.

I have looked at other posts and on Google but am struggling to find any same situations.

Thanks in advance.