Node-red can't connect to SQL server

i can't connect node red to sql server, i use node-red-contrib-mssql, i try node-red-contrib-mssql-plus, aslo too. i configure firewall.

what should i do? Can you help me?

0 Likes

Why are there errors shown trying to connect to DESKTOP-F4NTBU4 and 127.0.0.1 whereas the config shows 192.168.1.113? Are you sure those errors are coming from the node shown?

Also can you connect using a different client, from the same machine that is running node-red?

0 Likes

i test and connected to sql server by file.udl
but i can't connect with node red

0 Likes

@gaara7271 as @Colin said, the only error in the debug sidebar that matches the configuration you've shown is the very last one - Connection Refused. Are you sure that is the right IP address? You have ticked the 'Use Encryption?' option - have you tried without that?

I have never used MSSQL so cannot provide any specific help, but right now it isn't clear how much you have tried yourself.

If it does work with a separate client, and you sure you've used the same settings in Node-RED?

0 Likes

Here is a look at my mssql-plus config:

Make sure that there are no typos in your Username and Password. I got the Connection Refused error when I fat fingered my credentials. I would also double check your Database name.

If your MSSQL server is also running your NodeRed instance, try using localhost instead of the IP.

0 Likes

Did you do that from the same machine that is running node-red?

Can you post your udl file here? remove any sensitive data obviously.

0 Likes

i re-install sql server and I was successful, i don't know why
thank you everyone

0 Likes