I've just uploaded my early beta work for using the Mozilla stand-alone Readability.js library as a node. It's a very simple node with not many moving parts.
HTML goes in on the payload and out comes:
- title: article title;
- content: HTML string of processed article content;
- textContent: text content of the article, with all the HTML tags removed;
- length: length of an article, in characters;
- excerpt: article description, or short excerpt from the content;
- byline: author metadata;
- dir: content direction;
- siteName: name of the site.