Node-red-contrib-smartlifeair - Devices found but no Input available

I never said you said "there was an issue", I said "it is not an issue" or "i see no issue".

I could achieve my goal using Tapo (TP-Link) P100 smart plugs in combination of node-red-contrib-tplink-tapo-connect-api. I could find those smart plug on Amazon as I wished and can turn it off or on or toggle them depending of their status. I'm looking now for a way to configure nodes to get their actual status. I know that there is more options using Tasmota but I'm very satisfied of my found. Thanks.

mm - these look like an interesting find and reasonably priced (at least here in the UK) :slight_smile:

Worth buying one to have a play with :slight_smile:

Note - I'm finding more stuff out all the time so this post may change radically :slight_smile:

My P110 arrived and it connected up but this node information didn't give me confidence that this would be a product to rely upon for controlling from Node-RED :frowning:

But then I've realised that this just applies to this particular node and not the other nodes in the package :slight_smile:

The on/off nodes - are easy to use but each one needs to configured - there's no common config for any of the nodes in package :frowning:

I bought the P110 (for an extra £1) as it supplies energy usage

I can see this in the official app (although it took me a while to find that I had to swipe up to see it)

And the status node gives it in milliwatts (my 3D printer while bed heating up)

I'm still very happy with my found and yes, price is cheaper than Shelly.

Here some code to get something out from status output:

[{"id":"36ded7d36058d1ce","type":"tab","label":"Renamed","disabled":false,"info":"","env":[]},{"id":"400de18266f7d663","type":"tplink_status","z":"36ded7d36058d1ce","name":"Status","deviceIp":"1.1.1.1","deviceAlias":"","deviceIpRange":"","searchMode":"ip","credentials":{},"x":470,"y":540,"wires":[["49f89d7fa0b5a050"]]},{"id":"49f89d7fa0b5a050","type":"json","z":"36ded7d36058d1ce","name":"","property":"payload","action":"","pretty":true,"x":630,"y":540,"wires":[["cabe3e251a7298ae","ccfd311972404e5b"]]},{"id":"cabe3e251a7298ae","type":"string","z":"36ded7d36058d1ce","name":"DeviceTurnedOn","methods":[{"name":"contains","params":[{"type":"str","value":"device_on\": true"}]}],"prop":"payload","propout":"payload","object":"msg","objectout":"msg","x":810,"y":520,"wires":[[]]},{"id":"ccfd311972404e5b","type":"string","z":"36ded7d36058d1ce","name":"DeviceTurnedOff","methods":[{"name":"contains","params":[{"type":"str","value":"device_on\": false"}]}],"prop":"payload","propout":"payload","object":"msg","objectout":"msg","x":810,"y":560,"wires":[[]]}]

Thanks

What are these nodes?

For those in the UK, this is also a Which? best buy

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.