Node-red-contrib-ui-time-scheduler problem

I was making some try with node-red-contrib-ui-time-scheduler and all was OK.
Then I've upgaraded the node to version 0.2.2 and now I'm no more able to click over the + sign to add events.
Someone has the same problem?

I've rollback to 0.2.1, with this command "npm install node-red-contrib-ui-time-scheduler@0.2.1", but the problem has not disappeared

Boh?? I don't know...

Try clearing your browser cache.

The problem was that the payload was missing on input in "node-red-contrib-ui-time-scheduler" node.
Re-upgraded to 0.2.2 is still OK

I've made a little work of translation in Italian. How can I contact project maintaner ( fellinga ) to know if he can be interested?

You can contact him on github.

Make a new issue with your question.

I am active here as well. I hope the time-scheduler node is working now?

Do you want me to translate something or have you translated something already?

1. Yes it is working. The problem was that there were no input payload in your NODE.
    Injecting "something" all is OK. But now is OK also if I remove inject node. This is the think that I don't understand. What kind of payload is needed in Input?

2. I've make an Italian translation in "time-scheduler.js". If you are interested I can send to you

Thank you for your work

Okay, yeah it does not work without any payload that is correct. Sending arbitrary data to the node will cause it to start without any pre-configured timers. If you want to start with pre-configured timers (after a reboot for example) you have to send a valid string like this one:

The node is not multilingual at the moment but I am planning to change that soon. I am going to send you a private message as soon as I am ready implementing the frontend translation.

After some try I've understand the needed payload (I was trying to save it in a file). Thank you..
If I can give you a suggestion, you can put a payload example in the description of your Node.

For translation let me know when youre ready. No problem for me.

Hi Guys,
I'm quote new to Node Red and i'm looking forward to using node red in my home automation project. I'm currently using this node ( ui_time_scheduler) to set my scheduler on the timer which is great but Would be possible to make it repeat itself everyday. Without having to set each time?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Duplicate of Node Red Scheduler
Any answers to that topic please.