Contrib-ui-time-scheduler

On this ui-time-scheduler

How does one get to the dashboard shown in the link?

I have the example flows imported but I dont know how to recreate

Did you check to see if it is on another dashboard tab?

Any chance you could give me a tip or screenshot how to do that? Thanks

As per the directions below the image you copied here...

Hi can you show me how to bring up this in the browser?

You need to install the node-red-dashboard as well.

After that you should be able to navigate to http://your-node-red-ip-address:1880/ui (default setting) and see the node-red-dashboard and any dashboard nodes like the node-red-contrib-ui-time-scheduler.

2 Likes

If you have the dashboard installed, then in the dashboard check the hamburger menu at the top left
Screen Shot 2021-08-31 at 4.50.21 PM

So I have node-red-contrib-ui-time-scheduler dashboard installed.

I'm trying to follow the directions, I cant figure out below where they mention the + sign or where you mention the hamburger.

Usage

Add a time-scheduler-node to your flow. Open the dashboard, you will see an empty scheduler. Click the plus sign at the top right corner of the node to create a new timer.

Input

You can inject timers via a msg property payload (see restoring schedules after a reboot section). If the injected msg has a property disableDevice or enableDevice the node will disable/enable the devices output. Disabling/enabling works both with device name and index.

Am I missing anything on the flow below?

When I deploy I get these warning pop up's:

Thanks for any tips...

Thanks for the URL tip, would you know of any good dashboard tutorials for the absolute beginner?

Have you installed node-red-dashboard? That needs to be installed in order to use the dashboard

Ah OK thanks so much for the tip, I have that installed now thanks to you.

Am I missing some input on my flow?

So I am also looking at examples, I think I got this :grinning: THANKS ALL.

Now I can see this through the ui :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :star_struck: :upside_down_face:

I just need to find some good node red dashboard tutorials and the time :rofl:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.