Node Red Data doesn t store in sqlite

Hello,
I am using a sqlite databank to store a few datas in there and getting them into a dashboard.
But after my Pi breakdown and reboot, the data are not store.

There is the following error in Node red: " Error: SQLITE_ERROR: no search table: working values "
Is there any chance to save the datas Crash safely in the databank?

I hope the community can help me to fix this.

Is that a copy/paste of the error or have you retyped it? If you have retyped can you check it is absolutely correct please, it doesn't look right to me.

Either way what is the query that you are passing in that causes that error?

It is copy/paste (working values is my table)…
The query is a timestamp which catch the datas from the databank and set them into my dashboard

Interesting, I have never seen that error. “No such table” certainly, but not “No search table” and google doesn’t say anything helpful as far as I can see.

Check using another client (such as command line sqlite) that the table exists. If it does then feed the query into a debug node and paste the result here please (that is actually what I meant by asking what the query is).

okay i got my fault, after I reinstall sqlite, there was this error again, so i checked again my data base and just find a Syntax Problem, one of my names in the database has the same Name than a comand in SQL…

So was the error really ‘no search table’?

yes but i doesn t come from node red it was from sqlite

Yes, I realised that. I have never seen that message from sqlite.