Node-red docker gui wont load after updating module(s)

Running node-red via docker (latest) and up to date as of April last release (v0.20.5).
Works fine, however, went to update my modules, even just doing one, causes node-red to fail to load again, and I have to revert back to last version of modules.

updating a module shows this in log:

019-06-01T14:42:56.039Z Install : node-red-contrib-home-assistant-websocket 0.12.0

2019-06-01T14:42:56.217Z npm install --no-audit --no-update-notifier --save --save-prefix="~" --production node-red-contrib-home-assistant-websocket@0.12.0
2019-06-01T14:43:01.180Z [out] + node-red-contrib-home-assistant-websocket@0.12.0
2019-06-01T14:43:01.180Z [out] added 4 packages from 8 contributors, updated 9 packages and moved 1 package in 4.478s
2019-06-01T14:43:01.189Z rc=0

I have a number of modules I want to update, doing any ONE of them, causes node red to fail to load gui.

I can login, but the GUI editor remains blank, and flows don't appear to be running :frowning:
[edit] flows Appear to BE working... so just a GUI issue...
Clearing cache, using different computer thats never been on node-red, etc, all give same issue.
Login page works, but GUI never loads. (Chrome, FireFox, i'll try IE next)
I get a 401 (Unauthorized) error in the console of Chrome for a common.js file, could that be it?

Nothing in the logs indicate an error (same log output as starting up with "older" modules, as with updated one).

Appears to be an issue with authentication :frowning:
I disabled authentication, and it now works... but i need authentication!

I narrowed it down to the Homeassistant module, however, strange part is, in the pallet manager, i click on update for another module, it updates all of them :frowning: why I couldn't narrow it down by updating one package at a time initially.

Hi just done the same thing Updated node-red-contrib-home-assistant-websocket 0.12.0 and its not loading the GUI put node red is working.

How did you disable the authentication ?

Thanks

Edit: Found it in settings.js

Is there a way to sort this.

I revereted back to v0.11.0 and sent author a github issue

Ok Thanks:slightly_smiling_face: