Node Red E-mail Node Suddenly Timing Out

Been using the e-mail node for several months to report various alarm conditions on my vessel monitoring system. Have not changed nodes doring that time. Suddenly it is getting "Error: queryA ETIMEOUT smtp.office365.com" after about a minute from the moment the "send" is initiated. I verified my node continues to contain the following settings as defined by office365.
To send emails using Office365 server enter these details:

SMTP Host: smtp.office365.com
SMTP Port: 587
SSL Protocol: OFF
TLS Protocol: ON
SMTP Username: (my Office365 username)
SMTP Password: (my Office365 password)

I inserted a new email send node in parallel with the failing node and both got the same timeout result. I then changed the new email node userID and Password to another of my e-mail accounts on the same office365 service; same timeout result for both nodes again.

I went outside node-red and successfully sent and received e-mails on the sending usernames and passwords.

Just wondering if anything changed regarding this node and its interface with office365? I saw a couple other posts regarding e-mail server timeout but they didn't seem to answer my situation.

Thank you

Quick follow-up - I reverted from WiFi RasPi connection to wired and it is now working again. I'll have to dig into the wifi configuration to see what is going on.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.