NODE RED ERROR : The server wont start so I cant view the flow, I suspect a change I performed last night

You should use the property name like ssid instead of [0].[0].[0].toString()

I tried it like this with a JSON node to help arrange the data, STILL no luck

Try removing payload and just using the property name like I said use side not payload.ssid

I tried that , it won't work.

You dont want the JSON node. It should be an array of objects going into the table.

like this:

Name the columns as the array object property names

1 Like

So I can connect the DB node directly to the UI table?

The fastest way to tell will be to try it :smile:

1 Like

@Steve-Mcl @zenofmud Guys something really ODD happened. Instead of adding any of the properties or even column names, I simply connected the DB node to a now blank UI table node and it just populated the table correctly, I even tested it with a new database and it works. This is shocking.

Not odd at all. Click on the ui-table node then at the top of the editors right sidebar, click on the Help tab and have a read.

1 Like

Thanks, man, I must have read and GO ON to the Bigger problem. connecting this flow to run once the data is stored in the database. Like a trigger

Alright everyone I managed to completely address my issue thank you all for your time spent on this. From the error -> to populating a table-> to finally as per the image setting a trigger to keeping updating the UI table as and when a new record is added, as much as 13500+ records are loaded, which is all.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.