Node Red fails to open if I don't have internet access because of lack of material-icons

I just checked, the problem of the icons was also solved by your suggestion so I,m putting it as a solution.

the package.json of the original .node-red folder only has this (for this time I already unninstalled the dashboard-evi)

{
  "name": "node-red-project",
  "description": "initially created for you by Node-RED 3.0.2",
  "version": "0.0.1",
  "private": true,
  "dependencies": {
    "node-red-contrib-dashboard-average-bars": "~0.0.6",
    "node-red-contrib-dashboard-bar-chart-data": "~0.9.8",
    "node-red-contrib-dashboard-sum-bars": "~0.0.1",
    "node-red-contrib-home-assistant-discovery": "^0.0.7",
    "node-red-contrib-home-assistant-websocket": "~0.44.0",
    "node-red-contrib-home-assistant-ws": "^0.0.1",
    "node-red-contrib-modbus": "~5.23.2",
    "node-red-contrib-norelite-homeassistant": "^1.1.0",
    "node-red-contrib-play-audio": "^2.5.0",
    "node-red-dashboard": "~3.1.7",
    "node-red-node-pi-gpio": "^2.0.5",
    "node-red-node-ping": "^0.3.1",
    "node-red-node-random": "^0.4.0",
    "node-red-node-serialport": "^1.0.1",
    "node-red-node-smooth": "^0.1.2",
    "node-red-node-twitter": "~1.2.0"
  }
}

, anyway the old .node-red folder remains for doing what @zenofmud suggested

I don't see any problems there. Can you post the old settings.js please, I meant to ask for that last time too.

me neither, here is the settings.js
settings.pdf (42.7 KB)

Nothing wrong there either as far as I can see. I think this may remain one of the great unsolved mysteries of the century.

Jajaja..yes!

I think it gave some conflict with the core of the node-red app itself when I had both node-red dashboard and dashboard-evi and consequently damaged the node-red app itself.

I think that because I read in anothe post around there that dashboard-evi is a fork of the official node-red dashboard.

Another thing is that you must remember, for the time being when I had both files you asked me then the dashboard-evi was unninstalled, may be for that reason can't be seen anything wrong on those files.

Anyway, your suggestion of renaming the .node-red folder and starting node-red again worked well so thank you.

If that had happened then removing the .node-red folder would not have fixed it. You are still using the same node-red app that you were before. It was probably something in your flows that was causing the problem.

ok ok, thanks for the clarification.