I want to make bootstrap responsive website, which uses my Node-Red data.
How should I should start this ? below "few" questions.
- Should I make front-end without node-red ? maybe for example NodeJS -> index.js file where I just add twitter bootstrap etc.?
- Node-Red doesn't have front-end tools for this task ?
- Where do I place index.js file so I can launch NodeJS server ?
- Node-Red is also server ? Can I run NodeJS and Node-Red at the same time ?
- How to use Node-Red data with NodeJS index.js file ?
Too much questions If anyone has spare time, I would appreciate for replying some of those questions, thanks! Links are also welcome, didn't find much of these topics.
My setup: Raspberry pi 3 which has nodeJS and node-red installed.