Node-red is not letting me work with Simatic Manager online

While connected with Node-red on my PLC s7-300, I cannot connect with the simatic manager on this plc (192.168.9.30) but I can connect to another plc (192.168.9.12) on the same network and it is using the one flow different on the same server as node red Node-red. The network is very unstable and accessing the server via a client terminal is not always possible. Now if I stop the Node-red server everything works again.

The application is developed using the Node-red contrib s7 package I believe there is a problem in the code that may be causing it to not interrupt the connection after finishing the acquisition and when the function node receives a new payload it creates a new connection until that it is impossible for me to connect with the clp again

Are you making lots of flow changes & deploying?

Are you using Full Deploy mode?

I suspect this issue is related.

Until that is fixed, change your node-red deploy method to "modified nodes" - it may reduce the amount of additional connections.

deploying-flows

1 Like

it interrupts or crashes. in fact, there are no alarms running on the prompt until it loses communication.
I noticed that this is only on one of the streams so I'm looking into code which may have some kind of inconsistency leading to this issue.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.