Node red s7 uncaught error

we are using 10 s7 nodes in node red. node red is crashed frequently due to the uncaught error with the below error message

""
9 Oct 19:41:29 - [red] Uncaught Exception:
9 Oct 19:41:29 - Error: write after end
at writeAfterEnd (_stream_writable.js:195:12)
at Socket.Writable.write (_stream_writable.js:242:5)
at Socket.write (net.js:657:40)
at NodeS7.onISOConnectReply (/usr/lib/node_modules/node-red-contrib-s7/node_modules/nodes7/nodeS7.js:306:17)
at Socket. (/usr/lib/node_modules/node-red-contrib-s7/node_modules/nodes7/nodeS7.js:262:26)
at emitOne (events.js:96:13)
at Socket.emit (events.js:188:7)
at readableAddChunk (_stream_readable.js:176:18)
at Socket.Readable.push (_stream_readable.js:134:10)
"""
please help us to rectify that issue, thankyou

Which version of node red and node.js? Also which OS?
If using a recent version of node red and a recommended version of node.js then you should report an issue against that node. Assuming you have checked there is not one reported already.

hi colin,

i am using the node-red with version of v0.16.2 and using the node-js with version of v6.12.3. the os which i use is a linux i386

Hi @kavi

As Colin suggested, this is an issue with the error handling in the node-red-contrib-s7 module.

You first need to check you have the latest version of that module. Then you should raise an issue against the node on GitHub so it's developers can help you.

It's also worth noting you are on quite an old version of Node-RED - but that will be unrelated to the error handling in the s7 node.