Node-red with Müller-Licht tink (ZBT-ExtendedColor)

Hi!

I am trying to build some CO2 warning lamp for my son with homee, node-red and the Conbee USB stick.

I am able to control the lamp via the Phoscon web app, but I have no idea how to get the right parameters within node-red. The last I tried is to use the node-red-contrib-color-convert to perhaps get the parameters right.

The message sent to the stick is:
{"alert":null,"bri":205,"colormode":"hs","ct":153,"hue":0,"on":true,"reachable":true,"sat":254,"xy":[0.6396,0.3299]}

but shortly after that, I get:
{"alert":null,"bri":205,"colormode":"xy","ct":153,"hue":0,"on":true,"reachable":true,"sat":254,"xy":[0.1336,0.7988]}

It has to have something to do with different color representations, but I do not know, how to get the parameters to the lamp correctly.

Matthias

I have managed to get the format, I can switch the color. Sending only the xy values as an array to the xy node will do.
Does anyone know of a RGB to XY converter? I use homee as my control center and have managed to get RGB color information from it.

Matthias

That came up recently in this thread Use dashboard color picker for deconz conbee2 RGBW stripe

Hi!

After posting here, I came across that topic, with a code snippet, that helped me. I now have a solution, far from being clean, but it works. Have to clean it up a bit.

Matthias

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.