NR+XBee Conection

I'm not sure, but if you try to say, that i don't change the frame settings in the function node, i would like to show you this:

I will read the docs again, but i thing i copy the example correct.

There is a little differences between this two nodes (node-red-contribe-xbee-api (node) - Node-RED) (node-red-contrib-xbee (node) - Node-RED). Is there example (and need) how to combine them?

Martin, I can only point you to documentation as I dont have any xbee hardware and I have never used it.

All I can suggest is you do more research and learning. Perhaps re-open the issue you raised.

Sorry.

I re-open the issue and still waiting.
I'm trying to remove and reinstall the Xbee node in case there is an error, because I don't see "node-red-contrib-xbee" in the .node-red folder. But when I try to reinstall, it says it's "in use" even though I've removed all the nodes. Any idea?

Check for unused nodes in the menu Configuration Nodes and you will probably find the config node that you can delete.

After i did this, now it gave me only to disable it, but not to uninstall ?

You still have one in the flow then, probably. Use the Search feature and search for xbee and see if that finds anything.

Nothing in search menu

Uninstall it manually then. Go to your .node-red folder and run
npm remove node-red-contrib-xbee

[Edit] Obviously you have to restart node-red after uninstalling it.

Read my post again.

Ok, Sorry

I did this command, than restart NR, and it is still the same condition

What condition?
Did you refresh the browser?

Yes, i refresh everything

Please try and answer all question, I repeat
What condition is it that is still the same?

I can't delete them, only disable
Yes, i refresh everything

In your .node-red folder run
npm list node-red-contrib-xbee
If that shows it still installed then run the remove command again and copy/paste the output from the command here, including the command you ran. Then run the list command again to see if it is gone.

C:\Users\Martin >cd C:\Users\Martin\.node-red

C:\Users\Martin\.node-red>npm list node-red-contrib-xbee
node-red-project@0.0.1 C:\Users\Martin\.node-red
`-- (empty)

OK, now show us the startup log for node-red.
And re-confirm that it still appears in the palette manager after a browser refresh.

Yes, i have the same picture, like the above