Opc us reconnect

How can I reconnect the opcua listener when my PLC is started? I have a connection, if now my PLC is switched off, the connection is lost. How do I get it back without restarting node-red.

If whatever node you are using to connect does not do so automatically then you should report an issue on the nodes github site. Or at least ask there if you are missing something.

thanks,
I'll try that. Is this forum not suitable for that?

You haven't said which node you are using, but I assume it is node-red-contrib-something. The fact that it is a contrib node means it is not maintained by the node-red team, but by whoever contributed it. There is no guarantee (or even great likelihood) of the author monitoring this forum.
There is no harm asking here as it is possible someone here has come across the problem, but an opcua node is not something that most of us have used.

Okay thanks,

I try to get in touch with the writer of the node OPCua IIot. That is the node that I use for this. I am now completely sure what you mean.

What is the full name of the node you installed, node-red-contrib-something probably?

node-red-contrib-iiot-opcua

This might be the issue you are seeing

1 Like

Thank you.
I believe that is what I mean. I'm going to test with that.