Please, help me!

Hello! I'm still new to Node-red.
I had a stupor, I need to write code to select a controller. So that when choosing a user can write how many inputs/He needs outputs, chose the type of output (transistor or relay) and ticked the box (does he need Ethernet or not).Well, finally I gave out the result of this controller (name) and so that I could click on this name and follow the link to this controller.

A fundamental thing to understand in node-red (and pretty much any programming) is that data will NEVER arrive from 2 places at the same time. To handle this, you can use the join node or store the values in context. In this case, I would recommend the join node.

See this article in the cookbook for an example of how to join messages into one object.

As are new to node-red, I recommend watching this playlist: Node-RED Essentials. The videos are done by the developers of node-red. They're nice & short and to the point. You will understand a whole lot more in about 1 hour. A small investment for a lot of gain.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.