This question is not NR related, but I think enough brains are avaliable here... I have lots of devices, all with their own voltage levels (5v / 7,5v / 9v / ...). Currently I have some din-rail adapters to 12v, and then I use automotive dc-dc converters from aliexpress to go to some specific voltage levels.
However I would like to build a better solution that:
- Is nice to look at, e.g. everything din-rail?
- Is all CE approved
- Has all kind of fuses. Don't want any of my devices to corrupt my setup
- Has adjustable voltage levels. So I can use the same converters for alk devices.
- Has some visual interface (e.g. LEDs) to see immediately where something is wrong
- Is affordable, since Im married (with a female prototype version 0.0). So I need to save some money to be able to buy a massive amount f shoes