Previous dialog disappear when next notification active

Hello, I am using the Notification UI node in OK/Cancel dialog. I need the output from the notification node, but the previous dialog of notification will be disappear when the next notification active. I can't find the previous dialog anymore.
How can I keep all the dialog of multiple notification until I select OK/Cancel button for each?

Which dashboard are you using?

the original node-red dashboard

In which case, since what you are asking for looks like a new feature:

How can I keep all the dialog of multiple notification until I select OK/Cancel button for each?

... it is unlikely to happen due to the old dashboard longer being in development. You may have to reorganise what you have to store values from 1st dialog and then pop up your next n... dialogs, store those answers, then join the results into a single message for processing.

Thanks for your help! and can I solve the problem use the new Dashboard 2?

No, but if what you are asking for is a valid use case, you can raise an issue for getting the feature added.

My point is that nested dialogs are not supported (in dashboard 1 or dashboard 2) but there is pretty much zero chance of getting this in dashboard 1.

TBF, what you are asking is probably better suited to a custom template where you can implement this yourself today (in dashboard 1 or 2)

If i may add: If you are just starting out, then I recommend you drop work on dashboard 1 and switch to dashboard 2. The original dashboard 1 project is pretty much in maintenance mode as of around 3 months now. Dashboard 2 is in active development.

OK, got it ! Thank you again!