Queue-gate (q-gate) question

Replace localhost with the IP address of course.

1 Like

After scanning the QR code, it doesnĀ“t find the Alexa app on my Android mobile phone (404...), even rebooting the phone using/not using the installed Alexa app before scanning did not help.

It won't it only sees echo devices
I mentioned it because you said

I have 2 Fire TVs, 2 Alexas in TVs and 8 Echo Dot (3rd, 4th and 5th gen.) devices.

Calling the page < ip address >:3456 on Windows shows a page with a QR code and 3 steps:

1. Install the Alexa app (is already done).
  2. Scan the QR code with the mobile phone: returns the very same address I already typed in Windows (< ip address >:3456).
  • Opening that address on the mobile phone returns a page with an Alexa logo telling: "404 The given page wasn't found" and
    • There is a link to download the Alexa app (goes to Google Play and shows that the app is already installed)
    • There is a button "Go to Alexa App" (which doesn't work).
  1. Type the hint on the Alexa app (I came not that far).

Make sure your browser is not already logged into amazon (go to amazon and log out) Then try again.

Logged out from Amazon, cache of the browser (Chrome) is deleted and the picture didn't change, remains as described above.

I am out of ideas, except try the initialise flow here Help saving cookie with alexa-remote2-applestrudel

This is the one I was testing, but with German settings. I tested now also with the UK settings, but it remains.
Thank you anyway. At this point I'm giving it up.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.