What a surprise. I was getting ready to prepare an SD card with Raspian Stretch and found out that Raspian already moved to version 10, Raspian Buster. Also, found out that Raspberry PI version 4 has been released!
Does anyone know if this new model is already on sale?
Raspberry Pi 4 Model B
Here are the highlights:
- A 1.5GHz quad-core 64-bit ARM Cortex-A72 CPU ( ~3 × performance )
- 1GB, 2GB, or 4GB of LPDDR4 SDRAM
- Full-throughput Gigabit Ethernet
- Dual-band 802.11ac wireless networking
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Two USB 3.0 and two USB 2.0 ports
- Dual monitor support , at resolutions up to 4K
- VideoCore VI graphics, supporting OpenGL ES 3.x
- 4Kp60 hardware decode of HEVC video
- Complete compatibility with earlier Raspberry Pi products