Rpi-gpio node files location

Does anybody know where I can find .js, .html and .css files for rpi-gpio node (it was installed as rpi specific nodes with node-red installation).

I need to change GPIO table(on the pic below), but can't find files location.

I don't have the rpi nodes installed but I think you should be able to find it in:
/usr/local/lib/node_modules/node-red/node_modules/@node-red/nodes/core/io

Why do you need to change it?

I don't know if it's a good idea to edit Node-RED's own files (what happens when it is updated?), but here's how you can find the files on your system:

locate /@node-red | grep rpi

If you don't have locate, install the mlocate package and run /etc/cron.daily/mlocate once:

sudo apt install mlocate
sudo /etc/cron.daily/mlocate

Here it found these files:

pi@rpi ~ $ locate /@node-red | grep rpi
/usr/lib/node_modules/node-red/node_modules/@node-red/nodes/core/hardware/36-rpi-gpio.html
/usr/lib/node_modules/node-red/node_modules/@node-red/nodes/core/hardware/36-rpi-gpio.js
/usr/lib/node_modules/node-red/node_modules/@node-red/nodes/icons/rpi.png
/usr/lib/node_modules/node-red/node_modules/@node-red/nodes/locales/de/hardware/36-rpi-gpio.html
/usr/lib/node_modules/node-red/node_modules/@node-red/nodes/locales/en-US/hardware/36-rpi-gpio.html
/usr/lib/node_modules/node-red/node_modules/@node-red/nodes/locales/ja/hardware/36-rpi-gpio.html
/usr/lib/node_modules/node-red/node_modules/@node-red/nodes/locales/ko/hardware/36-rpi-gpio.html

Thank you so much! I found it.

I would also ask. What are you looking to change ?