Safe the pdf on a USB stick

Hello Community
I can generate a pdf with node red. Now my question: can I save it to a USB stick with a node, or possibly via com port?

My node red is installed on a Linux computer. I wanna save the pdf files in a usb stick, how can I solve this?

I hope you can understand.

Sure, use a write file node.

OK, maybe maybe I didn't express myself correctly =)
I would like to select a storage medium via the dashboard. So that you can save the created pdf in the desired location.

I would actually like to be able to guarantee that the path is correct when I exchange the storage medium.

the node-red-contrib-fs-ops node can probably be used here to dir list and there is another fs-ops node that can check access etc. After that you will need to build/populate dashboard elements that present the options.

PS, is node-red installed in the same place you insert the USB? Or a different computer?

PS, is node-red installed in the same place you insert the USB? Or a different computer?

Yes, this is true. The node-red is at the same Linuxpanel installed where the USB will insert.
Ok. Thanks, I will try it.

This flow might be of some use or give you some clues: File Browser in Dashboard (flow) - Node-RED

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.