Script to trigger flow library update after npm publish?

Yeah, I thought the same until: Installing a module fails to install dependencies?

I just tested the npm pack + upload (took me a minute to find the upload button...) and I can joyfully report that it seems to be bug-compatible with the install-from-library method.

Is there documentation or do you have some short write-up on how to do the step debug in vscode, preferably when using docker to run NR?

NB: I'm not publishing before debugging my code, I'm publishing 'cause I have dependencies between 4 packages and am working with a collaborator so on an almost daily basis I need to make sure that when I write "I pushed a fixed version for you to test" it actually works...

Also, when I'm publishing for someone else, while I can test that dependencies work using the npm pack, that doesn't actually give me an end-to-end check that it's gonna work for others 'cause I may have forgotten/botched some update of a dependent package (yup, I'm already guilty). If I could update the flow library automatically as part of CI then this would not be an issue, but since I can't...