Sensor.time comparison for trigger

Hi there,
I want to add a time condition to a trigger node. Meaing, the trigger should only triggers within or after a certain time of the day. Could this be done by adding a 2nd condition with the sensor.time? But how to compare those values to my time window?
Does anybody has any glue / advice? Thank you.

Dave

[{"id":"6dcfc4887aa56637","type":"trigger-state","z":"a5f2299564d70994","name":"Rain?","server":"a11aa034.815b8","version":2,"exposeToHomeAssistant":false,"haConfig":[{"property":"name","value":""},{"property":"icon","value":""}],"entityid":"input_boolean.regen","entityidfiltertype":"exact","debugenabled":false,"constraints":[{"targetType":"this_entity","targetValue":"","propertyType":"current_state","propertyValue":"new_state.state","comparatorType":"is","comparatorValueDatatype":"str","comparatorValue":"on"},{"targetType":"entity_id","targetValue":"sensor.time","propertyType":"current_state","propertyValue":"new_state.state","comparatorType":">","comparatorValueDatatype":"str","comparatorValue":""}],"inputs":0,"outputs":2,"customoutputs":[],"outputinitially":false,"state_type":"str","enableInput":false,"x":800,"y":1167.5,"wires":[[],[]]},{"id":"a11aa034.815b8","type":"server","name":"Home Assistant","version":2,"addon":true,"rejectUnauthorizedCerts":true,"ha_boolean":"y|yes|true|on|home|open","connectionDelay":true,"cacheJson":true,"heartbeat":false,"heartbeatInterval":30}]

Use a switch node or another filter node which blocks the trigger node if time is not correct.

Thanks, yes that's what I am doing right, just want it to simplify and just combine the conditions into one node instead of having multiple conditions in a flow. JJ

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.