Settings.js Termux in android

Hi,

I am using a script to start up node-red when the android systems boots up.

I am trying to change the setting.js file but a don´t what is the path for the the right one.

How to change the node-red setting.js files ? Where is the setting.js file path that node-red is " reading " when it starts up by script ?

I remote access Termux by FTP server with this command $ tcpsvd -vE 0.0.0.0 1024 ftpd -w /.

I´ve found one node-red setting.js , i´ve change the settings i wanted for authentication but
nothing happen when i start node-red session ? Any ideas ?

no idea ... you're blazing new ground here !
The settings.js should be in the users directory and is listed in the console when node-red starts, so hopefully that will tell you the correct one.

For me it is in /data/data/com.termux/files/home/.node-red. As Dave said, it tells you where it is when you start node-red.

1 Like

Hi,

The settings.js is in the place you described. The things are running now , settings.js were edited and the script file running at boot is starting up node-red in my android device.

Thank you for your help ,

MD

Did you root your device to access this data?

Update: file can be changed through termux command line with nano

$ nano .node-red/settings.js

My comment was four years ago, my memory is not that good. I don't believe so though. If you have further questions please start a new thread and someone with recent knowledge may be able to help you. I will close this thread now.