Should the node-red install script not handle upgrade of node.js from ARM v6 to ARM v7? I was expecting this to be the case, but if not just want to confirm the behavior I have seen.
- Installed node-red on ARM v6 based device
- Imaged the device microSD card
- Power up ARM v7(v8 pi4) based device, but uses ARM v7 instruction set, with image noted above on microSD card
- The node-red instance runs, this was expected per my understanding
- Run the node-red installation script, it leaves node.js as is, did not attempt upgrade to ARM v7 instruction set variant of node.js.
I take it this is the expected behavior of the current install script for node-red?