Show/hide Dasboard ui side menu with groups

Hi everyone. I can't set in dashboard setup to hide/show side menu in UI. I'm trying to do this by clicking 'Options' in Site setup, but there is nothing changing (click to show side menu).
I've noticed that there is'nt smal icon side by dashboard title.

There is no icon as it's is current set to always open.
you may need to refresh the page to get the new setting.

I tried to change the settings many times, but unfortunately the "Click to show side menu" option does not want to activate in any way. The side menu on the Dashboard screen can not be minimized anyway. Is it possible that I have incorrectly implemented the Dashboard intallation?

I have the same problem, have you found a solution yet ?

Which version of dashboard are you using ? Which browser ?

RPi 2 -Side Menu always visible no matter what I do
Dashboard V 2.15.4
Node Red 0.20.5.
Originally had lower versions of both Dashboard and Node Red, same problem and I then upgraded both, no change.

RPi 3B+ - Side menu retracts when icon clicked, works fine
Dashboard V2.15.2
Node Red 0.20.5
I use Chrome browser for both
Thanks,
Rod

Upgraded the RPi3B+ to Dashboard v 2.15.4, still works fine

Works fine with RPi3b+ and Dashboard v.2.14.

Yes my RPi 3B+ works ok, but the RPi 2 does not

Hi,
I had the same problem. As it may be useful to someone... easy fix for me.

I have two node-red servers on two separate raspberry pis.
One was hiding the menu as requested, the other was not.
On the one not working,
I set in the dashboard-Site options to "Always show side menu". Deployed.
then reset to "Click to show side menu". Deployed.. This fixed the problem.

I realize that using a computer, the "Always show side menu" is practical.
But on the phone, it is another story, the "Click to show side menu" is mandatory.
It would be nice to be able to toggle automatically between the two depending on the client type.

I just had this issue on a new install where I imported flows from another instance. I found that I had to change the menu to Always show icons and the title bar to be hidden, then revert back to get the hamburger icon to collapse the menu.

I'm having similar issues with Dashboard. I tried every combination of 'Show / Hide title bar' and 'Click to show / always show side menu'; no side menu to be seen. My dashboard doesn't even show a hamburger button.
I upgraded to Dashboard 3.3.1, can't see any difference.

Edit: took me some time to find out, but you need different groups AND different tabs ...