Solar Assistant MQTT - How to use it with Node Red?

Yes, I have debug nodes already to just listen for those. I was going for the full stream with "#" as suggested and thought perhaps there was something else in there to see/catch which might give clues. It doesn't look like it.

Any thoughts on what the "-m" is? I have left that out for now. I've searched but can't seem to get an answer I understand.

One thing I notice is when making commands from Home Assistant sometimes the response is a bit slow.

So far though my HA automations to control the inverter have been working pretty well, so I'm sure NR will too, it just maybe teething problems with a new feature.

Circling back on another matter, the other suggestion was to get a list of what commands I can send to the inverter (via Solar Assistant).

I have a terminal but am unsure how to get that information from the Solar Assistant Pi.

This afternoon I decided to intervene and change to add some supplemental charging from my grid PV system. Some unscheduled cloud has arrived so the off-grid array likely won't quite finish on fully charging the battery.

So I used Node red and the change took after a couple of seconds and was implemented by the inverter. The debug trace:

So it does work. I just want to see that it can work reliably.