I prefer to spend months working out how to use software from YouTube videos and websites like this one - but I am stuck. All deployed on Synology DS213j
- Installed node-red, developed 15 flows had a great time!
- Installation stopped - so backed up all folders
- Re-installed node-red using: sudo npm install -g --unsafe-perm node-red
- Restarted - using "./node-red-ip"
- Try to connect to Mosquitto MQTT (running on Synology - no problem) - getting "Syntax error:Invalid regular expression:......(lines of numbers etc.....and then "missing broker configuration"
- Deleted all the files and reinstalled about 5 times - tried loads of different routes over the last 4 days.
- Just cannot find the answer - very frustrated - as I still need to rebuild all my flows and nothing in the house can be controlled - thought about OpenHAB - but can't let go of Node-Red!
- removed and reinstalled Mosquitto - just to check there are no settings I have forgotten about!
Any help greatly received.