[SOLVED]Motion sensor flow will not work

Hello there i am new to the forum and i did everything right but my flow will not work.. I have a fibaro motion sensor and want them to turn a light on and off. But i cant get it right. Looked over the internet but it will not work... ! I can not understand what i do wrong...:frowning: Help will be verry welcome... So i can start programming with Node red...

Flow|690x388

[{"id":"e4eb6c1.7fa8d1","type":"server-state-changed","z":"eef70259.47a37","name":"Licht keuken","server":"2c54cdbf.e16eb2","version":1,"entityidfilter":"binary_sensor.fibaro_system_fgms001_zw5_motion_sensor_sensor","entityidfiltertype":"substring","outputinitially":false,"state_type":"str","haltifstate":"","halt_if_type":"str","halt_if_compare":"is","outputs":1,"output_only_on_state_change":true,"x":70,"y":140,"wires":[["b3987c69.8327d"]]},{"id":"2c54cdbf.e16eb2","type":"server","z":"","name":"Home Assistant"}]

Moved to general and renamed title.

Did you connect a debug node? If yes, what is the output? We cannot import your flow as it requires your equipment/home assistant.

Dont know how to add te the debug node.. Its realy hard to get started as a noob... Maybe you have a good tutorial? I copyd a code from the internet for lighting and built he same on node red but it does not work...

Follow the tutorials in the documentation.

There is also a playlist on youtube available that will explain how node-red works (watch them all)

Thank You verry much, that whas a great help. It worked and its solved :slight_smile:

2 Likes