Something causing delay in Editor loading. upon refresh of the url, it is loading immediately

it takes nearly 5 minutes to open the editor it gets stuck in this below stage

i opened the log and found this (at 7:06:04 I refreshed the web page)

i am currently not using any flexdash node in the flow, i had tried few nodes earlier, but they are not part of my flow now.

however i can see a config node still showing in config panel.

how can i speedup the editor load?

What makes you think it's caused by FlexDash?
Please restart Node-RED, briefly reproduce the problem, and then post the full node-red log, otherwise we can only read tea leaves...
If you do not want to use FlexDash, I recommend you delete that config node and uninstall node-red-flexdash and node-red-fd-corewidgets.
Hope this helps!

1 Like

just because those two lines were the last in the file, and i assumed, that is why the ? in the post title. i wasn't sure

i did, and the loading is just fine now, even though the last lines in the log file are still the same.

so i could not replicate the issue (if it is one)

I am using it, intermittently, actually playing around with it since you released for beta and i am one of the first ones to point some bug in the name sharing that caused some issues in my existing flow, its a wonderful thing and i am loving it. although i could not get some things going, that's another topic.

1 Like

@smanjunath211 As you have been unable at this stage to attribute the problem to Flexdash, and also cannot repeat the issue, you may wish to consider editing this topic title, to remove the accusation that Flexdash was the cause.

2 Likes

Yes Indeed. Have changed the topic.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.