Sqlite install error in nodered 0.19.5

Hi

Iam trying to install sql lite without success (: any advice ? I tryed in cli and also from noded palette, same error.
Iam using :
hassio 0.85.1
nodered 0.19.5

node-red npm i --unsafe-perm node-red-node-sqlite

> sqlite3@4.0.6 install /config/node-red/node_modules/sqlite3
> node-pre-gyp install --fallback-to-build

node-pre-gyp WARN Using request for node-pre-gyp https download 
node-pre-gyp WARN Tried to download(403): https://mapbox-node-binary.s3.amazonaws.com/sqlite3/v4.0.6/node-v59-linux-arm.tar.gz 
node-pre-gyp WARN Pre-built binaries not found for sqlite3@4.0.6 and node@9.11.1 (node-v59 ABI, musl) (falling back to source compile with node-gyp) 
gyp ERR! build error 
gyp ERR! stack Error: not found: make
gyp ERR! stack     at getNotFoundError (/usr/local/share/.config/yarn/global/node_modules/npm/node_modules/which/which.js:13:12)
gyp ERR! stack     at F (/usr/local/share/.config/yarn/global/node_modules/npm/node_modules/which/which.js:68:19)
gyp ERR! stack     at E (/usr/local/share/.config/yarn/global/node_modules/npm/node_modules/which/which.js:80:29)
gyp ERR! stack     at /usr/local/share/.config/yarn/global/node_modules/npm/node_modules/which/which.js:89:16
gyp ERR! stack     at /usr/local/share/.config/yarn/global/node_modules/npm/node_modules/isexe/index.js:42:5
gyp ERR! stack     at /usr/local/share/.config/yarn/global/node_modules/npm/node_modules/isexe/mode.js:8:5
gyp ERR! stack     at FSReqWrap.oncomplete (fs.js:170:21)
gyp ERR! System Linux 4.14.81-v7
gyp ERR! command "/usr/bin/node" "/usr/local/share/.config/yarn/global/node_modules/npm/node_modules/node-gyp/bin/node-gyp.js" "build" "--fallback-to-build" "--module=/config/node-red/node_modules/sqlite3/lib/binding/node-v59-linux-arm/node_sqlite3.node" "--module_name=node_sqlite3" "--module_path=/config/node-red/node_modules/sqlite3/lib/binding/node-v59-linux-arm" "--napi_version=3" "--node_abi_napi=napi" "--napi_build_version=0" "--node_napi_label=node-v59"
gyp ERR! cwd /config/node-red/node_modules/sqlite3
gyp ERR! node -v v9.11.1
gyp ERR! node-gyp -v v3.8.0
gyp ERR! not ok 
node-pre-gyp ERR! build error 
node-pre-gyp ERR! stack Error: Failed to execute '/usr/bin/node /usr/local/share/.config/yarn/global/node_modules/npm/node_modules/node-gyp/bin/node-gyp.js build --fallback-to-build --module=/config/node-red/node_modules/sqlite3/lib/binding/node-v59-linux-arm/node_sqlite3.node --module_name=node_sqlite3 --module_path=/config/node-red/node_modules/sqlite3/lib/binding/node-v59-linux-arm --napi_version=3 --node_abi_napi=napi --napi_build_version=0 --node_napi_label=node-v59' (1)
node-pre-gyp ERR! stack     at ChildProcess.<anonymous> (/config/node-red/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/lib/util/compile.js:83:29)
node-pre-gyp ERR! stack     at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:180:13)
node-pre-gyp ERR! stack     at maybeClose (internal/child_process.js:936:16)
node-pre-gyp ERR! stack     at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:220:5)
node-pre-gyp ERR! System Linux 4.14.81-v7
node-pre-gyp ERR! command "/usr/bin/node" "/config/node-red/node_modules/.bin/node-pre-gyp" "install" "--fallback-to-build"
node-pre-gyp ERR! cwd /config/node-red/node_modules/sqlite3
node-pre-gyp ERR! node -v v9.11.1
node-pre-gyp ERR! node-pre-gyp -v v0.11.0
node-pre-gyp ERR! not ok 
Failed to execute '/usr/bin/node /usr/local/share/.config/yarn/global/node_modules/npm/node_modules/node-gyp/bin/node-gyp.js build --fallback-to-build --module=/config/node-red/node_modules/sqlite3/lib/binding/node-v59-linux-arm/node_sqlite3.node --module_name=node_sqlite3 --module_path=/config/node-red/node_modules/sqlite3/lib/binding/node-v59-linux-arm --napi_version=3 --node_abi_napi=napi --napi_build_version=0 --node_napi_label=node-v59' (1)
npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
npm ERR! errno 1
npm ERR! sqlite3@4.0.6 install: `node-pre-gyp install --fallback-to-build`
npm ERR! Exit status 1
npm ERR! 
npm ERR! Failed at the sqlite3@4.0.6 install script.
npm ERR! This is probably not a problem with npm. There is likely additional logging output above.

npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in:
npm ERR!     /root/.npm/_logs/2019-01-18T10_45_40_478Z-debug.log
➜  node-red

I seem to remember quite a few posts on sqlite problems recently, so a search on the forum may already provide an answer to your problem

Nodejs v9 has been end-of-life since May last year. Probably time to upgrade...

looks llke you don't have the basic compiler tools installed... maybe you need

sudo apt-get install build-essential

to get them in place before you do the install (assuming this is linux or raspbian of course

Thx for the advice, but i have a closed system. It that possibile that the bin package is not on that repository ?

It's no good asking us that. You need to look at the spec of your closed (I presume you meant closed, not colsed) system, or ask whoever supplied it.

Sorry I misstyed the word.
I can use the istructions from the link.

npm i --unsafe-perm node-red-node

Have you installed it ok now?

But given you are using a version of nodejs that is no longer supported its still worth asking whoever supplied it about an update.

When I run that command I hot the error posted before.

Until you get the make command installed it will continue to fail.