SQLite Install Problem

Hi, i try to install sqlite via manage palette, and the manage palette tab shows that sqlite is installed, but i don't see it in the list of node tabs. i try to intall it via command (npm install node-red-node-sqlite) on Win, but still nothing. Any help?

I see you have installed multiple sqlite nodes, they may be interacting. I suggest you remove them all except the one you want to use.

Also, have you installed sqlite on your windows computer?

I delete all sqlite nodes and than re-install them, successfully..

I try to install SQLite on my Win, but i receive this:

Untitled222

I watch from here

Where can be the problem?

What are the files in the folder?

sqldiff, sqlite3, sqlite3_analyzer

Are they in the c:/sql folder?

You might want to look at that guide for installing SQLite again

The picture i sent previously did not show the folder, that i'm in to ?

Well if you loook at the install instructions you provided it says:

but in the next picture you have this:
Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 10.23.43 AM

Looks to me like you put them in the wrong place. You might want to try moving them.

I fix it.
Thank you for showing my mistake!

Which is better for SQL GUI- SQLiteStudio or DBeaver?

You got me, I’m a Mac man :grin:

I understand.

Anyone have experiences with SQLiteStudio or DBeave for sensor data storage ?

@Martin10 I have used both. I prefer DBeaver because most of the things you will ever require are going to be already available as GUI options. For example i used it with PostGRES and it is way better than PGAdmin. I assume will be the same for you.

I dont understand your sensor data storage, I mean data is data. I used InfluxDB for timeseries databases, and couldnt find a good GUI tool.

But as far as relational databases go i think you can not go wrong with DBeaver.

Thank you!

Can we install DBeaver on RPI ? Or if we need GUI for SQLite we have to use another GUI software ?

Did you try a Google search?

Yes, but don't understand very much

I imagine that few, if any, here have used DBeaver, never mind installed it on a Pi and how to install it is nothing to do with node-red. You might be better on a DBeaver or Pi forum.

In what way is DBeaver relevant to sensor data storage with node-red?

SQLite is option in NR, but in order to use SQLite we have to install it first, right? So anyone who want to use it, first have to find a way to install it on his hardware (PC, RPI...). That's why, it occurred to me, that they will be people with that type of experience.