Strange error stuck Imported duplicate node: can not resolve

Hi
I have an error after restarting node red.

Error adding flows

Imported duplicate node:

* victron-client-id [ victron-client ]

but no button to rosolve it.

No flows shown.Can not navigate to another area .

What am I missing?

Thanks T

This is an old problem with node-red-contrib-victron. See NodeRED 1.2.2 Editor stuck at “Adding Flows to workspace · Issue #66 · victronenergy/node-red-contrib-victron · GitHub

It is marked as closed but I don't know whether it really is closed, others there still seem to have issues. Make sure you have installed the latest version of the node.

Also there were some changes made in node-red to help the situation, are you using the latest version of node-red?

Try updating the node and node red first and see if that helps.

Hi
thanks
I think am working with the latest version of node red.
How to upgrade the node?

19 Mar 13:22:35 - [info] Node-RED version: v1.2.9
19 Mar 13:22:35 - [info] Node.js  version: v10.19.0
19 Mar 13:22:35 - [info] Linux 5.4.0-67-generic x64 LE
19 Mar 13:22:39 - [info] Loading palette nodes
19 Mar 13:22:52 - [info] Dashboard version 2.28.1 started at /ui

To see which version you have you can look in Manage Palette in node-red. If not the latest you can upgrade from there. If it is completely stuck on startup then temporarily rename the flows file (it tells you what that is in the log when you start node-red) then when you start node-red it will make a new empty one. In fact see if there is a .bak flows file there, it will be called something like .flows_.json.backup. If there is then rename that to the original flows file name and it should give you last version from before you last deployed, which may be usable, depending on whether you have deployed again since then. When looking for the backup file note that it may be hidden as it starts with a dot, depending on your OS and how you have configured it.

1 Like

thanks , will check

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.